COVID-19 preventative measures
The health and safety of our patients and staff are of the utmost importance to us. We would like to assure you that we are doing everything possible to protect all of you from the effects of the Covid-19. We are monitoring all advisories from all authorities on how to best operate our practice. We will update you daily as the situation evolves. We enacted the following policies:
- We will ask our patients to arrive at the time scheduled for their appointment.
- Patients who arrive early for their appointment will be asked to wait on their car or outside the office.
- We are available by phone Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm in order to answer questions you may have. Please call (310) 740-9373 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are offering FaceTime and Zoom consultations for those people who are concerned about coming in person. Please call (310) 740-9373 or email us at email@example.com to make an appointment for telemedicine.
Protective and Disinfectant policy:
- We ask all patients to wear masks and disinfect with hand sanitizers upon entry into our office.
- Our building has initiated a rigorous daily disinfecting of all surfaces in the common areas. All surfaces within our examination room including the doorknobs, chairs, and countertops as well as all common areas in our office are disinfected after every single patient visit by our medical assistants.
- Staff with flu-like symptoms will be instructed to see their primary care physician and to remain home.
- Patients with flu-like symptoms or patients visibly symptomatic of illness are asked to see their primary care physician and remain home.
- Aesthetician will be wearing proper personal protection equipment (PPE) at all times including a mask, protective goggles and a gown during all treatments and will minimize breaching contact within 6 feet distance during treatment protocols.
We are implementing current best practices from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) as well as local California guidelines (https://covid19.ca.gov/), by asking the following questionnaire on the phone and in-person:
1) If you have any of the following symptoms, we ask that you remain home and contact your primary care physician:
- Difficulty breathing
- Body aches
- Loss of smell or taste
- Feelings of general discomfort
2) If you have had any recent air travel, we asked that you contact us first for some screening before we schedule your appointment.
3) Everyone arriving for an appointment will be asked similar screening questions and will have their temperature evaluated.
Should any federal, state, or local guidelines change, we update this page accordingly.
Please do not hesitate to call us with any questions at (310) 740-9373.
For more information and to stay up to date on Covid-19 please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention-treatment.html